Note: Due to COVID-19, orders may experience delay up to 1-3 more weeks, which varies by country, depending on the severity of disruptions.
Cut your watermelon in seconds without the usual mess! Using our watermelon slicer is safer than your regular knife as it eliminates the risk of getting cut because one: your hands are away from the blade, and two: you only have to perform one stroke to get multiple slices, instead of one stroke per slice.
Those are just some of the benefits that you get by using our Watermelon Slicer. Here are a few more:
Easy To Clean - Cleaning it is as simple as putting the slicer under running water. The blade is made of 410-grade stainless steel so the food residues slip right off!
Double Edged Blade - Unlike single beveled blades, these blades make really fine cuts, this makes sure that there is no mess when cutting the watermelon. This also makes the watermelon very easy to cut. It's like cutting butter with a knife!
Perfect Cuts Every Time - Why perform multiple knife strokes to get multiple slices when you can have multiple slices in one stroke? And you can do it in less than 30 seconds! Having our Watermelon Slicer in your kitchen makes it fast, easy and convenient to make perfect cuts!
Ergonomic Design - The handles are made with tough ABS plastic and it comes with a non-slip design. So you can be sure that there will be no watermelons rolling off the floor when using our Watermelon Slicer.
Color: White and Green
- Materials: ABS Plastic and Stainless Steel
- Blade Material: 410 Stainless Steel
- Outer Size: 12.5 inches
- Inner Size: 8 inches
- Dimensions: 12.60in x 9.45in x 1.97in
- Weight: 0.84lb
1. Cut the top and bottom of melon or watermelon and make sure it doesn't slip. It's very important to do that, or it will be difficult for the slicer to cut through and may break the slicer.
2. Place the slicer on the melon or watermelon and push all the way to the bottom.
3. Wash and dry to avoid germ contamination on the blades.