50% OFF for a Limited Time Only!
Only available for few days. Never be sold again or in stores. Don't delay, they will sell out!
In the United States, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has announced the mandate of including a backup (driving in reverse) camera for all new cars to prevent the so-called backover accidents. (This is when a driver accidentally reverses over another person without notice that often leads to injury or even death.)
If you own a car that was released prior to this mandate and thus, doesn't have this feature, this HD Rear View Mirror Backup Camera is for you. It is the perfect partner when driving, Now you can drive with ease of knowing what's behind you.
There are more features packed in this backup camera other than having a camera for reverse driving:
Reliable Camera - The camera is equipped with a WDR+HDR image processor and 6 layers of Lanbo lenses to solve contrast issues when exposed to strong sources of light in a low-light environment. It has a 120-degree viewing angle, situated at the car's tail which provides a very good perspective of what's behind the car. It's also waterproof!
G-Sensor - The G-Shock sensor automatically locks recorded video in the event of a collision. This is triggered when the system senses that the camera has abruptly changed its position. It also secures the recorded footage to avoid being deleted accidentally. (See notes for Micro SD/TF Card installation cautions regarding this feature)
4.3-inch Screen - Early smartphones such as the iPhone 5 has a 4.5-inch display. So, when looking at the rear-view mirror while backing up, the camera playback's display that's situated at the right side of the mirror is roughly the same size, it's big enough to recognize objects and possible hazards, but small enough not to block the mirror's view!
Storage Convenience - The system provides seamless video recording in loops. When the storage card is full, the Cycle Recorder function automatically deletes footages from the earliest unlocked data (Data not locked by the G-Sensor) of recordings then overwrites it with the new ones.
Driving Peace of Mind - When the car the reverse gear, the DVR will switch to backup camera image, providing a parking line and vehicle trajectory guide. Not only will you see the obstacles behind your vehicle, but also the direction of your car.
Cutting-Edge Technology - The HD Rear View Mirror Backup Camera is equipped with the A20 dual-core chipset. The chipset's architecture is designed to have 5x energy efficiency but 50% more power than the Cortex A8 Chipset. Meaning, less consumption from your car's battery!
Motion Sensor - Once the camera detects motion, the DVR will automatically start recording. It's useful for when you forget to engage recording before driving, and secures your car especially when parking overnight. (See the optional 24-hour monitoring)
Micro SD/TF Card Installation Cautions
- Turn off the Motion Sensor before inserting the Micro SD/TF Card. The system automatically records video when motion is detected.
- Turn off the G-Sensor and Parking Monitor before inserting the Micro SD/TF Card. The abrupt change of position triggers the system to automatically lock recorded videos.
Cycle Recording Recommendations
Format the Micro SD/TF card before using.
- Use Class 10 Micro SD/TF card. It is recommended for HD recording.
- Use 16 or 32gb cards as HD recording requires more storage.
24 Hours Monitoring (Optional)
You can utilize the 24 Hours Monitoring feature which allows the above features to operate even when the car's engine is off. Add a 12/24V to 5V converter and adapter, then connect to the DVR. This is an optional feature and requires the 12/24V to 5V converter/adapter which you can purchase separately.
- Screen Size - 4.3 inch. 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Dimensions: (Top x Side x Bottom) 10.6 x 3.1 x 11.8 inches
- Thickness: 0.8cm
- OSD Language Supported: Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), English, French, Czech
- Lens: 120 degrees, Full HD
- Video File Format: AVI
- Video Codex: MJPG
- Audio File Format: AAC
- Camera: 12 Megapixels
- Stereo: Built-in
- Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 1280 x 720 / 720 x 480
- Recording Speed: 25FPS
- Interface Support: USB, AV Out
- Automatic Power: Supported (Ignition, boot, power off)
- Motion Detection: Supported
- G-Sensor (Shock Sensor) - Supported
- Time Synchronization - Supported
- Memory Card: Micro SD/TF Card
- Power Requirement: 5V, 1A
- Battery: Built-in
- Max Memory Supported: 32gb Micro SD/TF card
- Memory Card Speed Requirement: Class 10
- Fixing Straps
- Rear-view Camera Lens
- User's Manual
- Camera Cable
- Reminder Card